002 x Raees posters
Raj-Simran, Rahul-Anjali…agree it, none of us can EVER get enough of these two…
It definitely wouldn’t be wrong to declare Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol as the King and Queen of romance. Their chemistry is something which cannot be recreated by any other couple in the industry. Not even Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan, who tried doing it in Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania. So now that SRK and Kajol are back together with Rohit Shetty’s Dilwale, we have been wondering what is that one thing which still keeps their romance so afresh? Especially after looking at the evergreen picture from the sets of Dilwale. How does everything look SO perfect the minute Raj and Simran stand next to each other? Well, SRK has an answer to this…
In a recent interaction with a leading daily, the superstar elated on his much-in-love chemistry with Kajol. Here are 5 confessions he quoted:
• Kajol is a lot like me; she only takes up something when she is really happy doing it, which is a fantastic space to be in.
• While shooting for Rohit’s film, we (Kajol and I) were chatting about how we have no idea how all our films have worked. We didn’t know Raj and Simran, Rahul and Anjali, Rizwan and Mandira would go on to become that big. We just do our jobs naturally.
• When we are on the set, we never have a conversation about how important we are as an on-screen couple and that we have to recreate our magic.
• When I put that first picture out(of Kajol and him on Twitter), we were nervous. You don’t want to let down the legacy. But everyone was so excited when they saw the picture which made me happy.
• I want to thank everyone including the media who have talked about us in such a nice way. Anyway, there’s nothing bad to talk about me and Kajol. But to talk with so much love is very encouraging. Now we’ll try our best to make our film look nice.
Well, this again has only peaked our interest around Dilwale a lot further, how about you?
Bollywood Baadshah Shah Rukh Khan celebrates 23 years of outstanding work in cinema today, June 25.
The actor is often looked upon as an example of hard work and perseverance after he made it to the top of the leading actor’s list, especially since he had no Godfathers in the industry, nor did he come from a filmy background.
Twenty three years ago, on this very date, Shah Rukh Khan’s debut film ‘Deewana’ was released.
Since then Shah Rukh Khan has gone on to be named as the King of Romance, thanks to his heart-melting performances in films like ‘Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge’, ‘Dil To Pagal Hai’, ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hai’, ‘Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham’ and ‘Devdas’ to name a few from the long list.
The actor’s ever-faithful Twitterati wished the actor on his anniversary in Bollywood and within no time the hashtag #23GoldenYearsOfSRK began to trend. His negative roles in ‘Baazigar’ and ‘Darr’ at the start of his career earned him a lot of appreciation and his other notable work was seen in films like ‘Karan Arjun’, ‘Pardes, ‘Swades’ and ‘Veer-Zaara’.
Shah Rukh Khan’s recent releases ‘My Name is Khan’, ‘Chennai Express’ and ‘Happy New Year’ also went on to become huge commercial hits.
Shah Rukh Khan is currently filming for Rohit Shetty’s ‘Dilwale’ along with Kajol. The actor will also be seen in ‘Fan’ and ‘Raees’. SRK was busy cycling in Bulgaria, the actor tweeted a pic of his from the sets of ‘Dilwale.’